Dallas Eternal Hybrid Water Heaters
Water Heaters for Less is a factory authorized technician of Eternal Hybrid water heaters.
Introducing the Eternal Condensing Hybrid™. Through the magic of science, our engineers
squeezed all the innovations of the award winning original into a smaller, smarter, sleeker
and every bit just as powerful unit.
Clean – 316L Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger w/built in 2 gallon reserve tank.
- Meets NSF Standards for health and cleanliness
- Ultra low emissions (1ppm CO) leaves almost no carbon footprint and is safe
- Patented self-cleaning utilizes turbulent flow to flush sediments out
Clever – 98%+ Efficiency saves cost, exceeds Energy Star, and qualifies for Tax and LEED credits
- Compact chassis can wall or floor mount; standard water connects on top
- Flexible NG / LP / Indoor / Outdoor / Direct Vent / Power Vent conversions in one unit
- 2” PVC up to 35ft or 3” PVC venting up to 100ft
- Dual Core CPU displays error codes and optionally controlled by up to 3 remotes
- Clip-on components can be easily serviced by Technicians
- Full flow design enables high output without water pressure drop
- Thermostat and Flow – Dual Activation is compatible with Water Sense fixtures
- Easy integration with recirculation and no startup lag eliminates cold water sandwich
- Meets UL / CSA / ANSI / NSF and UPC standards
- Industry’s BEST 20 year residential and 10 year commercial Heat Exchanger warranty
Models and Features
Model: GU145(S) – Water Heater with standard installation: $4,295.00
- Up to 14.5 GPM of unrestricted flow
- 145,000 BTU’s Max Input
- Great for up to 3 simultaneous residential applications
- Copper internal piping connections
Available S Option Factory Installed 316L Stainless Steel internal piping connections
Model: GU195(S) – Water Heater with standard installation: $4,895.00
- Up to 19.5 GPM of unrestricted flow
- 199,000 BTU’s Max Input
- Great for heavy residential or light commercial up to 5 simultaneous applications
- 316L Stainless Steel internal piping connections
The Old Way
In a tank, heat is generated from the bottom of the tank and rises through the centrally mounted exhaust. Cold water enters from the top and deposits sediments at the bottom.
Over time, the efficiency of heat transfer is reduced as the burner has to work through the build-up before heating the water. As heat passes through a large body of water just once, the tank is limited in its ability to produce continuous hot water.
In a tankless, heat is also generated in a bottom up fashion. Cold water passes through a series of coils that reduce water pressure in order to heat water quickly. However, the coils clog up over time with scale build-up that reduces efficiency, and eventually causes the heat exchanger to fail.
Because tankless is activated by flow alone, every time a faucet is opened and closed, the heating cycle must start over again. This on/off behavior causes “cold water sandwich” that impacts temperature consistency as well as delay hot water delivery to your applications.
The Hybrid Way
In Eternal’s Counter Flow design, cold water enters from the bottom up as a way of self cleaning the sedimentation, while heat is pushed through 44 radiating transfer pipes.
The Eternal Condensing Hybrid’s innovative 3 cycle process pushes heat in 3 directions through the water and maximizes energy transfer. In simplest terms, our patent slows the exhaust of heat by reusing the energy multiple times, rather than reducing water pressure.
The end result is a small heat exchanger that is capable of replacing multiple tanks, while supplying endless hot water with consistent water pressure and doing it efficiently time after time
Standard installation includes:
- Includes the Eternal Hybrid Water Heater or GU145S or GU195S
- Removal and disposal of existing water heater storage tank (up to 2 tanks)
- Build plywood wall to mount tankless unit
- Install the advanced venting system thru new or existing vent access in roof
- Install required ¾” water lines (up to 10 feet)
- Install ¾” gas flex line and shutoff valve at tankless unit
- Install Rinnai isolation valves with service ports
- Install and wire 110v electrical outlet on platform if no existing outlet